About Antibiotic 15 Blend Natural Plant Base Essential Oil Formulation:
Antibiotic 15 Blend Essential Oil naturally formulated with therapeutic plant based essential oil properties can help various bacterial infectious diseases and bacterial related illnesses.
The oils used in Antibiotic 15 Blend are highly antiviral, antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and help to protect the body against such illnesses as:
(A) anxiety, antidepressant, arthritis, asthma, abscesses, arteries of lungs, athlete’s foot, (B) bronchitis, burns, bruises, balance sebum, (C) candida, coughs, cystitis, circulation, constipation, cramps, chest infections, cold sores, combat headaches, (D) dandruff, dilates bile ducts for liver detoxification, (E) exhaustion, eyesight, (F) flu, fungal, fluid retention, fight viral and infectious diseases, food poisoning, (G) gonorrhea, gum infection, hepatitis, hormonal support, hair loss, help pineal gland, (H) hemostatic (stops bleeding), helps bladder infection, helps mental fatigue, hemorrhoids, hives, hysteria, hot flashes, (I) insomnia, indigestion, improves mental clarity and focus, itchy skin, (K) kill pathogenic micro-organisms, (L) liver disorder, (M) migraines, mental fatigue, may have anti-HIV activity, may create skin elasticity, mouth ulcers, morning sickness, motion sickness, (N) nervous tension, neuralgia (severe pain along the nerve), (O) oily complexion, (P) pneumonia, prostate, psoriasis, pancreas imbalances, (R) ringworm, rheumatism, respiratory infection, regulate appetite, reduce hardening of artery walls, regenerating tissue and nerves, (S) sinusitis, sore throats, sprains, scanty menstrual periods, skin disorders (acne – psoriasis), sexual stimulant, soothes muscles, slow aging process, stretch marks, (T) thrush, tonsillitis, tuberculosis, tumor growth, throat infection, (U) urinary tract infections, ulcers, (V) veins, viral infections and fungal, viginal thrush, viral hepatitis, varicose veins, (W) warts, wounds, wrinkles, etc.
This Antibiotic essential oil blend formula is an natural (alternative) for synthetic antibiotic drugs, that indiscriminately kill both beneficial and harmful bacteria. This can result in yeast infections (including candida), diarrhea, poor nutrient assimilation, fatigue, degenerative diseases, and many other conditions and symptoms.
The average adult has 3-4 pounds of beneficial bacteria permanently residing in the intestines.
These beneficial flora Constitute the first line of defense against bacteria and viral infection:
• Produce B vitamins
• Maintain pH balance
• Combat yeast and fungus overgrowth
• Aid in the digestive process
Ingredients: Basil Sweet, Bergamot, Cedarwood Red, Cinnamon Bark, Geranium, Hyssop, Lemongrass, Marjoram, Mt. Savory, Myrrh, Peppermint, Rosemary, Rosewood, Spikenard and Priority Blend 37 For Wellness.
Description of Ingredients:
• Formulation 1 a powerful antispasmodic, is anti-infectious, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, a decongestant (veins, arteries of the lungs, prostate), and is antibacterial. Also used to inhale for migraines, chest infections, mental fatigue, and scanty menstrual periods.
• Formulation 2 a calming, antiseptic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and it provides hormonal support. This oil may help bronchitis, cold sores, oily complexion, anxiety, nervous tension, coughs, urinary tract infections, respiratory infection, sore throat, thrush, and tonsilitis. Jean Valent, MD, recommends it as an antidepressant and to regulate appetite.
• Formulation 3 a mildly antiseptic and may be effective against hair loss (alopecia areata), tuberculosis, bronchitis, gonorrhea, and skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis. It can reduce hardening of artery walls. It is high in sesquiterpenes which can stimulate the limbic region of the brain (the center of our emotions). May help stimulate the pineal gland, which releases melatonin, an antioxidant hormone associated with deep sleep, arteriosclerosis, acne, anxiety, arthritis, respiratory congestion, coughs, cystitis, dandruff, psoriasis, sinusitis, skin diseases, and fluid retention. Help open pineal gland.
• Formulation 4 beneficial for circulation, infections, coughs, exhaustion, respiratory infections, digestion, rheumatism, and warts. This oil fights viral and infectious diseases and may be a sexual stimulant. Highly antimicrobial, anti-infectious, and antibacterial for a wide spectrum of infections. It is antiviral, anti-fungal (candida), a general tonic. It increases blood flow when previously restricted, and is light anticoagulant. Research has found that pathogenic micro-organisms cannot live in the presence of cinnamon oil.
• Formulation 5 balances the sebum, which is the fatty secretion in the sebaceous glands of the skin that keep the skin supple. Helps cleanse oily skin and restores and enlivens pale skin. Antispasmodic, antitumoral, adrenal cortex stimulant, anti-inflammatory, astringent, hemostatic (stops bleeding) anti-infectious, antibacterial, anti-fungal, revitalizes skin tissue, and dilates bile ducts for liver detoxification. This oil may be used for acne, burns, circulatory problems (improves blood flow), depression, gingivitis, liver problems, sterility, digestion, insomnia, menstrual problems, neuralgia (severe pain along the nerve), regenerating tissue and nerves, pancreas imbalances, ringworm, sore throats, and wounds. Jean Valnet, MD, recommends it for liver disorder and hepatitis.
• Formulation 6 this oil is anti-catarrhal, mucolytic, a decongestant, an expectorant, is cleansing, purifying, and helps to reduce fats in the tissue. Hyssop raises low blood pressure, regulates menstrual flow, and increases perspiration. Has been used medicinally for almost a millennium for its antiseptic, disinfecting, and anti-infectious properties. It has been used for opening the respiratory system. Anxiety, arthritis, asthma, bruises, respiratory infections, coughs, cuts, dermatitis, indigestion, fatigue, nervous tension, parasites (it ex spells worms), rheumatism, sore throats, viral infections, and wounds.
• Formulation 7 supports digestion, tones and helps regenerate connective tissues and ligaments, dilates blood vessels, strengthens vascular walls, promotes lymph flow, and is anti-inflammatory and sedative. Has powerful anti-fungal properties for purification and digestion. This oil also helps with indications of bladder infection, digestive disturbances, parasites, torn ligaments, edema, fluid retention, kidney disorders, and varicose veins. Help improve circulation, digestion, and eyesight, as well as combat headaches, infections, respiratory problems, sore throats, and fluid retention.
• Formulation 8 is anti-infectious, antibacterial, dilates blood vessels, regulates blood pressure, soothes muscles, promotes intestinal peristalsis, tones the parasympathetic nervous system, and supports the respiratory system. From the Greeks and Romans it was believed to increase longevity. This oil may be relaxing and calming to the muscles that constrict and sometimes contribute to headaches. It may help anxiety, nervous tension, bruises, burns, sores, cuts, circulatory disorders, respiratory infections, fungal and viral infections, menstrual problems, ringworm, shingles, shock, sores, spasms, sunburns, and fluid retention. Indications for aches, arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, indigestion, constipation, cramps, insomnia, migraine headaches, neuralgia, rheumatism, and sprains.
• Formulation 9 has been used historically as a general tonic for the body. Due to its high phenol content, Formulation 9 is very strong antiseptic and has been used to hasten the formation of scabs, and to help with abscesses, burns, and cuts. It is also known to stimulate the adrenal gland. Recent research by Yamasaki suggest that the extract may have anti-HIV activity. Mountain savory is strongly anti-infectious, antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, anti-parasitic, an immunsotimulant, general tonic and stimulant.
• Formulation 10 has one of the highest levels of sesquiterpenes, a class of compounds that has direct effects on hypothalamus, pituitary, and amygdala, the seat of our emotions. Formulation this oil is widely used today in oral hygiene products. The Arabian people used myrrh for many skin conditions such as chapped and cracked skin and wrinkles. Indications for bronchitis, diarrhea, dysentery, hyperthyroidism, stretch marks, thrush, ulcers, vaginal thrush, and viral hepatitis. This oil may also help asthma, athlete’s foot, candida, coughs, eczema, digestion, fungal infection, gingivitis, gum infections, hemorrhoids, mouth ulcers, ringworm, sore throats, wounds, and wrinkles.
• Formulation 11 this oil may help arthritis, depression, skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis), food poisoning, headaches, hives, hysteria, inflammation, morning sickness, nerve regeneration, rheumatism, elevate and open sensory system, ease the pain of toothaches, and kills tuberculosis bacillus according to Jean Valnet, MD. Traditionally this oil is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion. Jean Valnet, MD, studied peppermint’s effect on the liver and respiratory systems. Other scientists have also researched peppermint’s role in affecting impaired taste and smell when inhaled. Dr. William N. Dember of UC studied peppermint’s ability to improve concentration and mental accuracy. Alan Hirsch, MD, studied peppermint’s ability to directly affect the brain’s satiety center (the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus) which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals. Indications for asthma, bronchitis, candida, diarrhea, digestive problems, fever, halitosis, heartburn, hemorrhoids, hot flashes, indigestion, menstrual irregularity, headaches, motion sickness, nausea, tumor growth, respiratory infections, shock, itchy skin, throat infections, and varicose veins.
• Formulation 12 improves concentration and stimulates the scalp. Helps overcome mental fatigue and improves mental clarity and focus. Formulation 12 oil is anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-parasitic, a general stimulant, enhances mental clarity, and supports nerves and endocrine gland balance. Indications for rheumatism, arthritis, myalgia, hepatitis, liver conditions, menstrual disturbances, hypertension (weak doses), hypotension (strong doses), indigestion, bronchitis, respiratory and lung infections, hair loss (alopecia areata), and asthma.
• Formulation 13 this oil may create skin elasticity and is soothing to the skin. It is recognized for its ability to get rid of candida of the skin and slow the aging process. May also be beneficial for cuts, nausea, tissue regeneration, and wounds, It helps to create a synergism with all other oils. Formulation 13 oil is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, and soothing to the skin. Researched for its inhibition rate against gram positive and gram negative bacterial growth. Indications for acne, candida, depression, eczema, oral infections, dry skin, and vaginitis.
• Formulation 14 this oil is known for helping in the treatment of allergic skin reactions. It was the one of the most precious oils in ancient times, used only by priests, kings, or high initiates. References in the New Testament describe how Mary of Bethany used a salve of spikenard to anoint the head of Jesus before the Last Supper. Indication and uses for and may help with allergies, candida, indigestion, insomnia, menstrual difficulties, migraine, nausea, rashes, bacterial infections, stress, tachycardia, tension, and wounds that will not heal. Formulation 14 oil strengthens the heart and circulatory system. This oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, a deodorant, relaxing, and a skin tonic.
• Formulation 15 this oil is highly regarded as an antimicrobial and antiseptic essential oil. Formulation 15 essential oil has high levels of terpinenol-4. Indications and uses Powerful antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory action. Promotes cleansing and purity. Fungal infections (Candida, ringworm), sinus/lung infections), tooth/gum disease, water retention/hypertension, skin conditions (acne, sores).
~Proprietary Blend 37.
(Includes Proprietary Blend For Wellness)
Fill a empty “00” capsule take 1 capsule 3 times per day or as needed…or you may also ingest (1 – 15 drops) 1/4 teaspoon orally hold under the tongue for 60 seconds 3 times per day or as needed.
TOPICAL: Apply 3-4 drops to affected area twice daily or as needed.
Safety Data: This blend may be irritating to those with sensitive skin. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental eye contact, put a few drops of any pure vegetable oil in the eye and call your doctor if necessary. Never use water to dilute or rinse.
This information is for educational purposes only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purposes only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate. As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert Practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier oil).