About Chamomile Essential Oil Roman USA:
Roman Chamomile USA (Anthemis nobilis), derives from the same botanical family, Asteraceae, as Blue (German) Chamomile. However, there are significant differences between the two. Roman Chamomile oil has a very distinct floral, herbaceous, sweet, and slightly fruity aroma. It’s also colorless to blue-green, where the Blue (German) Chamomile is typically very dark blue. Roman Chamomile oil is loved among many of our aromatherapists, commonly being an ingredient in numerous cosmetics, natural perfumes, and body products.
Action and Traditional Uses for Chamomile Roman Essential Oil:
This oil is calming for preanesthesia and tension, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, and skin regeneration. Chamomile Roman is used extensively in Europe for the skin. For centuries, mothers have used chamomile to calm crying children, ease earaches, reduce fevers, soothe stomachaches and indigestion, and relieve toothaches and teething pain.
• Indications: Chamomile Roman may help calm and relieve restlessness and tension. Its anti-infectious properties benefits cuts, scrapes, and bruises.
• Other Uses: Chamomile Roman neutralizes allergies and increases the ability of the skin to regenerate. It is a cleanser of the blood and also helps the liver discharge poisons.
• Application: Diffuse or apply topically on the bottom of the feet, the ankles, the wrists, or on location. Among the gentlest oils used in aromatherapy. All of the chamomiles are suitable for use on children.
• How To Use:
• Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
• Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Chamaemelum nobile (Roman chamomile) oil
†100% pure essential oil
Fragrant Influence for Chamomile Roman Essential Oil:
Because Chamomile Roman is calming and relaxing, it can combat depression, insomnia, and stress. It minimizes anxiety, irritability, and nervousness. It may also dispel anger, stabilize the emotions, and help to release emotions that are linked to the past. Safety Data: If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Test for skin sensitivity.
Essential Oils Safety & Disclaimer:
This information is for educational purpose only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose and disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purpose only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.