About Cypriol Nagarmotha Essential Oil:
Cypriol Nagarmotha Essential Oil India (Cyperus scariosus), Cyperus scariosus, also known in English as Cypriol and in Hindi as Nagarmotha, is a plant of the Cyperaceae family that grows wild in India. Cypriol oil has a warm, woody, earthy aroma that works really well in oriental, woody masculine, or unisex perfumes and blends.
Traditional Uses and Other Uses For Cypriol Nagarmotha:
For generations, the roots of the plant have already been utilized as medication, dealing with a multitude of illnesses, from digestive, gastrointestinal as well as skin issues, to emotional as well as mental turmoil. Cypriol Nagarmotha plant parts has also been utilized in herbal medicine, as it can certainly treat fever, dysmennorhea, general pain and arthritis.
• Tonic for the nervous system, Cypriol oil behaves as a tonic for the nervous system as well as influences the regular functioning of the body.
• Soothes upset stomach, whenever massaged on the abdomen it helps with promoting the entire process of digestion simply by enhancing digestive fire, kills intestinal worms, binds stool, regulates nausea, treats dysurea, irritation of the bowel and calms upset stomach.
• In the treatment of alcoholism, Ayurvedic texts recommend that the patient needs to be frequently given a decoction of nagarmotha. In case there is alcoholic liver disease various preparations that contains nagarmotha are prescribed. The regular usage of it may also help lower the raised levels of serum uric acid.
• Cypriol For Hair Removal, Cypriol has long been utilized in most of the traditional bath powders since it helps prevent skin infections and body odor. When it’s mixed together with turmeric as well as kuppaimeni leaves, it will help to eliminate unwanted hair. This can be a safe treatment however it takes constant every day use to determine results.
• Cypriol For Wound healing, the wound healing effect of Cypriol has been confirmed through research. The fresh paste of the root may be used for dealing with all sorts of wounds. It may also be utilized as poultice on the breasts to improve breast milk supply.
• Cypriol For Diarrhea, Cypriol decoction is utilized for the treatment of diarrhea and is particularly verified through clinical research. To help make the remedy, boil 1/2 cup of water in addition to a small piece of pounded Cypriol, allow it to reduce, strain and have. This particular water can also be given for the treatment of fevers and indigestion.
• Cypriol For Diabetes, Cypriol powder has been shown through research to considerably decrease the blood glucose levels. There’s also very few side effects of using Cypriol.
• Cypriol For getting rid of intestinal worms, Cypriol is an extremely efficient ingredient to eliminate intestinal worms. Cypriol powder taken together with bit of ginger powder as well as honey is an extremely efficient cure for intestinal worms.
• Cypriol Essential Oil For Skin, Cypriol oil is an extremely effective like a massage oil. It has been verified to have anti-bacterial qualities. But never utilize the oil instantly, usually blend it with a base oil just like unrefined coconut oil or even sesame oil. Massaging the body along with Cypriol oil treats all of the skin ailment effectively. Additionally, it calms a person very effectively. Cypriol oil can also be utilized for massaging painful joints as well as inflammation.
• Relieves Stress, The enchanting fragrance of the oil helps with alleviating stress, reduce tension, tone the system as well as regain your lost energy particularly after a long day under the sun. Breathing in the aroma of the oil by adding 2 drops in your burners or diffusers will help in building up the nervous system as well as dealing with digestive complaints just like stomach upset, vomiting, diarrhea and appetite loss.
• In vaporizers and burners, the spicy, earthy, woody, lingering, smoky as well as camphoraceous aroma of Cypriol oil behaves as a tonic for the central nervous system as well as influences the regular functioning of the body. Including 2 drops of the oil in steaming water as well as breathing in this particular medicated steam works well for decreasing respiratory congestion, cough, bronco-pulmonary congestion, bronchitis, loosening the mucus and phlegm deposits and benefits the digestive system.
• Acne, A common use of this particular oil is including it to skin creams which will hydrate the skin, as well as help treat acne problems, as well. It’s got oil-regulating effects which will avoid acne from getting worse. Its anti-bacterial substance will certainly effectively kill bacteria that will otherwise result in skin problems as well as affect the skin’s over-all condition.
• Dermatitis and Psoriasis, these two are probably the most typical skin conditions which are regarded as skin inflammations. The anti-inflammatory property of the oil can help deal with the problem and control flare ups. The oil also offers calming effects onto the skin, which assists decrease redness, and irritation. It will likewise reduce skin dryness as well as flakiness in those who have psoriasis.
Essential Oils Safety & Disclaimer:
This information is for educational purpose only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose and disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purpose only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate. As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.