Stress Buster Tea
Stress Buster Tea is a mix of herbs that aid the circulatory, immune, glandular, digestive, and respiratory system. Simplified, this combination of herbs relaxes the muscles, feeds the brain, and strengthens the body. Stress Buster Tea includes these herbs: St. John’s Wort, Ginkgo leaf,
Siberian ginseng root, Green Tea, Jasmine flowers, peppermint leaf, raspberry leaf, and stevia leaves.
1. Put 1 Heaping tablespoon of herbs in a sauce pan.
2. Add one coffee cup of water.
3. Heat on low until it starts to boil.
4. Pour tea through a paper towel or coffee filter.
• Ginkgo and helps with thinking. It has the nickname of brain food.
• Siberian ginseng builds the immune system helping your body to relax and not overwork.
• Green Tea is that little miracle of herbs that assists your body in many ways.