About Nature’s Way Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel & Juice:
- Nature’s Way Aloe Vera Gel & Juice is traditionally found in warm, arid locations, like the Caribbean and Northern Africa and has been used for thousands of years.
- Polysaccharide Content. Nature’s Way® Aloe Vera is enhanced with Aloe PolyMax+™ (a proprietary aloe polysaccharide).
- Oxidation-free Packaging. Nature’s Way Aloe Vera is guaranteed fresh. Because aloe nutrients deteriorate when exposed to oxygen, Nature’s Way Aloe Vera is bottled using a unique nitrogen process to eliminate oxidation and preserve potency.
- Certified for Purity & Potency. Nature’s Way Aloe Vera is the brand to trust. Independently certified for quality, Nature’s Way Aloe Vera is certified by the International Aloe Science Council (verification of aloe content and purity).
Drink 1 to 8 ounces per day or mix into your favorite juice or smoothie.
Serving Size: 8 fl. oz. (236 ml) Liquid … Amount/Serving …%DV, Calories …10, Total Fat … 0 g … 0%, Saturated Fat … 0 g …0%, Trans Fat …0 g, Cholesterol … 0 mg …0%, Sodium … 60 mg …3%, Total Carbohydrate … 1 g …<1%, Dietary Fiber … <1 g …3%, Total Sugars … 0 g, Includes 0 g Added Sugars … 0%, Protein … 0 g …0%, Vitamin D … 0 mcg …0%, Calcium …62 mg …5%, Iron …0 mg …0%, Potassium … 0 mg … 0%.
Purified water, aloe vera inner leaf pulp, aloe vera leaf juice, preservatives to maintain freshness (citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), organic Aloe PolyMax+™ containing polysaccharide.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
Keep out of reach of children. Refrigerate after opening.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.