Constipation Relief Capsules
Click to enlarge image(s)
• Formulated with a blend of effective herbal extracts.*
• Helps keep bowels healthy.*
• Best results for occasional irregularity.*
• Helps support the entire digestive system.*
• Temporary constipation relief in easy to swallow capsules.*
• Not bioengineered | Allergen free.*
Frangula extract, Chinese rhubarb extract, Chickweed extract, Uva-ursi extract, Barberry extract.
Frangula: Frangula, also known as Alder buckthorn, is another important part of the Constipation Relief Tea. It is native to Europe, Northern Africa and Western Asia. Throughout history, the bark of Frangula has been used to support the removal of toxins from the system. This calming shrub tends to soften the stools and help sluggish bowels without causing irritation. These are just a few of the effective herbs in this important formulation. For even more information, refer to ingredient list.*
Take 2 capsules before bedtime with water. Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Take a few hours before or after taking medications. For acute constipation, increase dosage to 3 capsules.