About Cilantro Essential Oil USA:
Cilantro Essential Oil USA (Coriandrum sativum), there are two oils produced from Coriandrum sativum, Coriander, which comes from the plant’s seeds, and Cilantro, which comes from the plant’s fresh leaves. Cilantro oil has a floral, herbacesous, green aroma that blends well with Citrus, Sage, and Fir Needle oils. It’s thought that Cilantro oil can aid in mood and overall health.
• Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
• Substitute Cilantro Vitality for fresh cilantro in recipes.
• Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
• Combine 1 drop of Cilantro Vitality with 1 drop of olive oil in a vegetable capsule and take it after meals to support a healthy immune system.
• Add 1 drop of Cilantro Vitality and 1 drop of Lime Vitality to your favorite salsa or guacamole recipe.
• Add to soups, curries, dips, dressings, sauces, and marinades for a delicious flavor boost.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Essential Oils Safety & Disclaimer:
This information is for educational purpose only, it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or, diagnose and disease or condition. Nor is it intended to prescribe in any way. This information is for educational purpose only and may not be complete, nor may its data be accurate.
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.